- Find out how you can contribute by donating and/or volunteering . . . more >>
- BandS is making a difference around the globe, one person at a time . . . more >>
- Learn about recent mission work made possible through your generosity . . . more >>
Body and Soul Snapshot
This is our rebuilt BandS building in Arapal, Cebu, Philippines. There are so many people to thank for this beautiful restoration that is a better building than the original. Many contributed to the success of this project. If you are one who gave, prayed, labored or supervised the reconstruction you can see that it all came together very nicely.
No one had more to do with this than Salma Perocho. She was there before construction began, ordering and arranging delivery of supplies and watching the quality of the work as well as doing the interior decorating. Ernest Anderson from Saskatchewan was the Forman and did a great job of getting a lot done in a short period of time. Other than Ernest, all the construction workers were Filipinos. Congratulations to all for a job well done. See Slideshow
And check-out the First Quarter Report 2014 by simply clicking on the “What’s New at BandS?” link above.
– John Bailey
- Cambodia: Medical Mission
11,934 patients received dental, medical and optometric care at four sites in rural Cambodia in the month of January.
- Vietnam: Ngan Huynh's Work
Ngan runs an English school for the underprivileged for nearly 100 students ranging in age from 5 to 17.
- Indonesia: Eye Surgery Camps
Danny Carrigan went to Northern Sumatra in March, where local surgeons removed 239 cataracts in Sidikalang and Simalungun.